Collège de Paris MBA program is a New Life Project. The goal is to take your career to a new professional dimension:
- An international dimension: the program takes place in at least two countries and two universities, and enables you to master at least two languages : French and English.
- A digital dimension: through the “Open Innovation Challenge” and a Professional Thesis you are given the opportunity to carry out an innovative business project from idea to implementation.
- A managerial dimension: the program equips you with the fundamental skills in strategy, finance, project management, marketing and communication in order to gain a recognized European Management Degree.
Two academic years, four semesters, two or three countries, a unique Educative Experience
- Semester 1 & 2: studies at La Défense Campus, at the heart of the first European business district – Open Innovation Challenge – writing of a professional thesis – French courses
- Semester 3: studies at one of our partner campuses: Galway Business School in Ireland; UTCC in Thailand; Cesine Centro Universitario in Spain; Solent University in the United Kingdom; Shanxi University in China; Liaoning Communication University in China
- Semester 4: managerial internship in a company in France or abroad
- IT Management
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (5.5), TOEFL (70), TOEIC (750)
Certified qualification of level I in the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP)