Global MBARegister from our site
Programme operated by Ascencia Business School
Collège de Paris MBA program is a New Life Project. The goal is to take your career to a new professional dimension:
- An international dimension: the program takes place in at least two countries and two universities, and enables you to master at least two languages : French and English.
- A digital dimension: through the “Open Innovation Challenge” and a Professional Thesis you are given the opportunity to carry out an innovative business project from idea to implementation.
- A managerial dimension: the program equips you with the fundamental skills in strategy, finance, project management, marketing and communication in order to gain a recognized European Management Degree.
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (6), TOEFL (78), TOEIC (750)
- Intake: february or september
Certified qualification of level 7 in the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP)
- Team and project Management
- Crisis Communication
- Business Plan
- Project cost and budget management
- Project risk management
- Business Law
- Digital marketing
- International marketing
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Brand Strategy and management
- International logistics
- Customs and intra-community operations
- Legal aspects of international trade operations
- Sales and negotiation
- Financial aspects of international trade operations
- Team recruitment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Intercultural management
- Professional report
- Business Games
- French as a foreign language
Program contents are indicative and subject to changes, as College de Paris constantly improves its curriculum according to evolutions in the business world.