Publisher: Association pour le Collège de Paris
Head office: 15, rue Montmartre – 75001 Paris – France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 55 23 08 08
Email: [email protected]
Director of publication: Olivier de Lagarde
Host: Cloudways – https://www.cloudways.com/en/
The Collège de Paris is a SASU with a share capital of €1,812,574
APE : 8559A
Registered with the RCS: Paris B 815 229 901
Intra-community VAT: FR 03 815 229 901
Privacy and data protection policy of the Collège de Paris and the organisations of the group. Our commitment to the protection of your Data.
This document explains the principles and our commitments to the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about :
- The Personal Information that Collège de Paris collects and the reasons for its collection,
- The way in which this Personal Data will be used,
- Your rights as a data subject in relation to our data processing.
This Policy applies to all Collège de Paris organisations and services, whatever their nature (website, applications, services, etc.). They mention it and give access to it via links on their sites and in their collection notices.
The person responsible for processing your data
The data controller is Collège de Paris, a SASU with a share capital of €1,812,574,
APE: 8559A, registered with the RCS: Paris B 815 229 901. The contact details are as follows:
- Postal address: Association pour le Collège de Paris 15, rue Montmartre – 75001 Paris – France
- E-mail: [email protected]
How Collège de Paris implements the protection of Personal Data
Collège de Paris is committed to taking into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy right from the design of the services offered to you (Privacy by design). To ensure security and guarantee the respect and proper exercise of your rights, measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data are implemented (Privacy by default).
What Personal Data is used by the Collège de Paris?
Collège de Paris undertakes to collect only data that is strictly necessary for the provision of the services offered, which are mainly teaching and training activities, and for their contractualisation. In the event that you are asked for optional data, Collège de Paris will clearly inform you of the Personal Data required to provide the service. The Personal Data collected directly from you are only used for the purposes for which you have been informed. When it has not been collected from you, the Collège de Paris will inform you as soon as possible of the processing for which it has been collected and its purpose. Personal Data is used to offer you other services, only if you have agreed to receive additional services or communications.
What is the basis for the legitimacy of our processing
The Collège de Paris relies on the following legitimate bases for processing Personal Data:
- Performance of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s Personal Data that is collected is the performance of the contract. In this respect, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If the user does not provide this data, it will not be possible to perform the service.
- Legal obligations
Obligations by which the Collège de Paris complies with a legal or regulatory obligation fall into this category, such as the management and issue of invoices in the context of the Collège de Paris’ relationship with clients.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the user’s Personal Data will be the user’s consent, if given, such as for
- Management of the registration on the website and applications.
- Management of the sending of information on the activities of the website and personalised information adapted to the user’s profile.
- Responding to the exercise of rights, as well as to questions and complaints. Withdrawal of consent for these processing operations will not affect the performance of contracts concluded by the person concerned with the Collège de Paris.
- Legitimate interest
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s Personal Data may be the legitimate interest of the Collège de Paris in cases where an assessment of the interest of such processing will make it possible to verify that it does not disproportionately affect the rights of the person concerned: this may be, for example, the sending of satisfaction surveys on the Collège de Paris services in order to ask for their opinion and to improve them, the legitimate interest of the Collège de Paris then consisting of being able to understand the needs, the expectations of its students and customers, with the aim of improving their level of satisfaction.
Personal Data of minors
Some services may be used by minors under the age of fifteen. In this case, minors must obtain the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
To whom may your Personal Data be communicated?
Your data may be transmitted to
- To internal departments of the Collège de Paris: the departments in charge of the execution of the services subscribed to, in particular Customer Service, Sales Administration, schooling, etc.
- To external service providers of the Collège de Paris: technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- To commercial partners of the Collège de Paris, after having informed you in advance and having allowed you to express your choices by means of a checkbox.
- To the administrations to which the Collège de Paris belongs
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union?
Collège de Paris mainly processes your Personal Information within the European Union (EU). However, for certain specific services, Collège de Paris may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, Collège de Paris requires its subcontractors or co-contractors to provide the necessary guarantees for the supervision and security of these transfers, in particular by signing the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
How long does Collège de Paris keep your Personal Information?
The length of time your Personal Information is kept depends on the service subscribed to. Collège de Paris undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for the provision of the service, and therefore for your use of the service, plus the period of retention imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription. The retention periods will be specified in the information notice for each processing operation.
Is your Personal Data protected?
Collège de Paris undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and in particular to prevent them from being damaged, erased or accessed by unauthorised third parties. Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), Collège de Paris undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify violations of Personal Data, in particular to the CNIL.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
You may at any time exercise the rights provided for by the regulations in force applicable to personal data, provided that you meet the conditions (which is linked to the legal basis for the processing):
- Right of access: you may have access to your Personal Data that is being processed on the basis of your consent, the performance of a public service task, a legal obligation, the performance of your contract or legitimate interest;
- Right of rectification: you may update your Personal Data or have your processed Personal Data rectified, based on your consent, the performance of a public service task, a legal obligation, the performance of your contract or legitimate interest;
- Right to object: you may express your wish that your Personal Data no longer be processed in the event that the processing is based on your consent (you withdraw your consent) or on the performance of a contract (contractual waiver clause) as well as in the case of processing carried out in the legitimate interest. On the other hand, you cannot object to processing carried out in the context of a legal obligation or in the context of the performance of a public service mission which presents compelling and legitimate reasons overriding your rights and freedoms;
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data, subject to the legal retention period, in the event that the processing is based on your consent (you withdraw your consent) or on contractual performance (contractual waiver clause) as well as in the case of processing carried out in the legitimate interest. However, you cannot request the deletion of data from a processing operation carried out in the context of a legal obligation or the performance of a public service task;
- Right to limitation: you may request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data based on your consent, legal obligation, contractual performance or legitimate interest if you have a pending request for rectification, erasure or objection or if you consider the processing unlawful;
- Right to portability: you may request to retrieve your Personal Data in order to dispose of it only if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract. You cannot benefit from the right to portability if the processing is carried out in the context of a legal obligation, the performance of a public service mission or legitimate interest.
When subscribing to a service or collecting your Personal Data, you will be given the address (postal and/or electronic) to which you can send your request to exercise your rights. Any request may, where necessary to ensure that it comes from you, require proof of identity. Collège de Paris undertakes to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event within the legal time limits.
Who to contact?
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer demonstrates Collège de Paris’ commitment to the protection, security and confidentiality of its customers’ Personal Data. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: [email protected] You can contact the Collège de Paris data protection officer at the following address: Collège de Paris – La grande Arche – 1 Parvis de la défense 92004 Paris France You also have the right to refer to the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 (https://www.cnil.fr/) any complaint relating to the way in which the Collège de Paris processes your Personal Data
Changes to this Policy
Each capitalized term has the meaning given to it below.
- “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” and “Policy” means this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, use and management of your Personal Data and your rights as a data subject.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to you that directly or indirectly identifies you.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
- “Processor” means the Collège de Paris which carries out the processing of your Personal Data.
- “Breach of Personal Data” means a breach of security, resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
- “Recipient” means the department or company that receives communication and may access your Personal Data.
This site was created by Viens là on the WordPress publishing platform.