The European and international mobility policy corresponds to one of the three founding values of the Collège de Paris: international openness.
Into two concrete commitments on the part of each of the higher education institutions that are members of the Collège de Paris:
- To welcome international students in all their programs
- To encourage the mobility of students
- All Collège de Paris schools are committed to the Erasmus+ charter to promote European mobility.
- All courses offered in our schools are listed in a course catalog which specifies the level, the number of hours and the number of credits associated with each course as well as the teaching language.
Promote student mobility
Collège de Paris is committed to the European and international mobility of its students
This mobility can take several forms:
- Hosting in a Collège de Paris partner institution
- Mobility to a university specifically identified to meet a particular training need
- Mobility to a language institution belonging to the IALC network to meet language training needs
- Internship abroad
- Study trips
Semesters of study abroad semesters are validated as an integral part of the curriculum on the basis of the training program provided by the host university and, where applicable, the credits awarded by that university.