Ms in International Marketing
Ms in International MarketingRegister from our site
Programme operated by Ascencia Business School
Our Ms is intended for students from all backgrounds, already graduated of 4 years of university studies or more, wishing to start an international career. This training is open to French and foreign students. Inside this cultural mix, learn the intercultural codes and manage a team anywhere in the world by adapting to local ways of life and mentalities.
This training provides the foundation for a high-flying career in international marketing. As a very dynamic and lucrative sector, this expertise is a great opportunity. Our degree will give you the skills and practical experience you need to pursue projects with international organizations in different fields.
Accompanying our students all along their curriculum is a priority for the Collège de Paris. Our highly trained teams will build a course structure which is best suited for each participant and that will assure the students’ access to the professional world. Job offers, internships, sandwich courses: the Collège de Paris works closely with our partners so all our participants can benefit from the best that each profession can bring.
We also give students from abroad assistance with administrative issues: residence papers, visas, health cover, banking and insurance, as well as helping them with their accommodation, whether in families, in private apartments or in University halls of residence.
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3/4 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (6), TOEFL (78), TOEIC (750)
- Duration of training: one year
- Intake : February or september
Certified qualification of level I in the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP)
- Team and project Management
- Crisis Communication
- Business Plan
- Project cost and budget management
- Project risk management
- Business Law
- Digital marketing
- International marketing
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Brand Strategy and management
- International logistics
- Customs and intra-community operations
- Legal aspects of international trade operations
- Sales and negociation
- Financial aspects of international trade operations
- Team recruitment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Intercultural management
- Professional report
- Business Games
- French as a foreign language
Program contents are indicative and subject to changes, as College de Paris constantly improves its curriculum according to evolutions in the business world.