Ms in Food and Beverage Management
Ms in Food and Beverage ManagementRegister from our site
Programme operated by Ascencia Business School
Our Ms is intended for students from all backgrounds, already graduated of 4 years of university studies or more, wishing to start an international career. This training is open to French and foreign students. Inside this cultural mix, learn the intercultural codes and manage a team anywhere in the world by adapting to local ways of life and mentalities.
This training provides the foundation for a high-flying career in international marketing. We chose to offer a specialization in food and beverage management, which are fully part of our knowledge. As a very dynamic and lucrative sector, this expertise is a great opportunity. Our degree will give you the skills and practical experience you need to pursue projects with international organizations in these fields.
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3/4 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (6), TOEFL (78), TOEIC (750)
- Start of classes: February or September.
- Duration of training: two semesters.
State certified degree: « Operational Unit Manager »
- Team and project Management applied
- Project management fundamentals and tools applied
- Crisis communication
- Geopolitics of catering, hotels & tourism
- Yield Management
- Intercultural management
- Labour Law
- Consumer Law
- Team recruitment applied to F&B / T&H
- Negotiation and sales strategy
- Business Plan
- Cost and budget management
- Digital marketing project applied to F&B / T&H
- International marketing applied to F&B / T&H
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Customer experience
- Purchase capability for business IT systems (reservation, F&B management, CRM)
- History of Wine and Wines of the New World
- Wine and Champagne communication
- Wine and Spirits marketing
- History of Gastronomy
- Gastronomy communication
- Food marketing
- French as a foreign language
- Professional report
- Company visit
Program contents are indicative and subject to changes, as College de Paris constantly improves its curriculum according to evolutions in the business world.