Ms in Fashion and Luxury Goods Management
Ms in Fashion and Luxury Goods ManagementRegister from our site
Programme operated by Ecole Conte
Our Ms is intended for students from all backgrounds, already graduated of 4 years of university studies or more, wishing to start an international career. This training is open to French and foreign students. Inside this cultural mix, learn the intercultural codes and manage a team anywhere in the world by adapting to local ways of life and mentalities.
This training provides the foundation for a high-flying career in international marketing. We chose to offer a specialization in fashion and luxury management, which are fully part of our knowledge. As a very dynamic and lucrative sector, this expertise is a great opportunity. Our degree will give you the skills and practical experience you need to pursue projects with international organizations in these fields.
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3/4 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (6), TOEFL (78), TOEIC (750)
- Intake: February or September
The programme takes place over two semesters.
State certified degree: “Operational Unit Manager”
- Team and project Management
- Crisis Communication
- Business Plan
- Project cost and budget management
- Project risk management
- Business Law
- Digital marketing
- Trends and innovation
- Creative projects
- Brand strategy and management
- History and culture of fashion and luxury
- Fashion and luxury marketing
- Communication in fashion and luxury
- Team recruitment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Intercultural management
- Professional report
- Business Games
- French as a foreign language
Program contents are indicative and subject to changes, as College de Paris constantly improves its curriculum according to evolutions in the business world.