Ms in Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
Ms Digital Management of Tourism and HospitalityRegister from our site
Programme operated by Ascencia Business School
The tourism and hospitality fields have undergone a revolution in recent years: the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality is dedicated to these new challenges. Digital, innovation and international development are the core of our training program.
The program is punctuated by special activities in order to get a practical experience of the business: creative contest and company visits.
In this highly employable industry, integration is guaranteed for mobile, bilingual and experienced applicants. This is why the training is based on a part-time rhythm, allowing each student to do an internship or find a student job simultaneously with their training.
Join the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality: the new worlds of tourism and hospitality are yours!
- Academic level required: License, Bachelor, Level II Certified Title
- Application file: CV, application letter, letter of recommendation, copy of the last diploma
- Personalized interviews for eligible candidates (automatic eligibility for students of our Bachelor in Luxury Marketing).
- Three phases:
- Intake in a Parisian palace, study trip
- Innovation and entrepreneurship competition, study trip outside Europe organized by students
- Professional thesis, gala and graduation
Title state-recognized “Manager of the Operational Unit” (Digital management of tourism and hospitality) recorded in RNCP, Level I, by order of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of 9 August 2014, issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
- Team and project management applied
- Project management fundamentals and tools applied
- Crisis communication
- Geopolitics of catering, hotels & tourism
- Yield Management
- Intercultural management
- Labour Law
- Consumer Law
- Team recruitment applied to F&B / T&H
- Negotiation and sales strategy
- Business Plan
- Cost and budget management
- Digital marketing project applied to F&B / T&H
- International marketing applied to F&B / T&H
- Consumer behaviour analysis
- Customer experience
- Purchase capability for business IT systems (reservation, F&B management, CRM)
- Typology of tourism & International overview of the tourism sector
- Tourism and sustainable development
- Catering and gastronomy
- Hotel industry players
- Turnover growth and profits
- Asset Management
- Development of the hotel activities
- French as a foreign language
- Professional report
- Company visit
Program contents are indicative and subject to changes, as College de Paris constantly improves its curriculum according to evolutions in the business world.