Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
The tourism and hospitality fields have undergone a revolution in recent years: the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality is dedicated to these new challenges. Digital, innovation and international development are the core of our training program.
The program is punctuated by special activities in order to get a practical experience of the business: creative contest and company visits.
In this highly employable industry, integration is guaranteed for mobile, bilingual and experienced applicants. This is why the training is based on a part-time rhythm, allowing each student to do an internship or find a student job simultaneously with their training.
Join the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality: the new worlds of tourism and hospitality are yours!
Study Unit 1 – Management: Management, team and project management applied, project management fundamentals and tools applied, crisis communication, geopolitics of catering, hotels & tourism, yield management, intercultural management
Study Unit 2 – Enterprise: Enterprise, labour Law, consumer Law, team recruitment applied to F&B / T&H, negotiation and sales strategy, business Plan, cost and budget management
Study Unit 3 – Digital & Marketing: digital marketing project applied to F&B / T&H, international marketing applied to F&B / T&H, consumer behavior analysis, customer experience, purchase capability for business IT systems (reservation, F&B management, CRM)
Study Unit 4 – Tourism: Typology of tourism & International overview of the tourism sector, tourism and sustainable development, catering and gastronomy, accommodations
Study Unit 5 – Hotel: Hotel industry players, rating, turnover growth and profits, asset Management, development of the hotel activities
Study Unit 6 – Professional training: French as a foreign language, professional report, company visit
Have a look at the programme
- Academic level required: License, Bachelor, Level II Certified Title
- Application file: CV, application letter, letter of recommendation, copy of the last diploma
- Personalized interviews for eligible candidates (automatic eligibility for students of our Bachelor in Luxury Marketing).
- Intake in a Parisian palace, study trip
- Innovation and entrepreneurship competition, study trip outside Europe organized by students
- Professional thesis, gala and graduation
• Title state-recognized “Manager of the Operational Unit” (Digital management of tourism and hospitality) recorded in RNCP, Level I, by order of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of 9 August 2014, issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
5 good reasons to follow our Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
At least six months of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality industry.
At least one professional experience abroad.
3A year of complete professional training in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Curriculum taught in English
Professional certification in management recognized by the State at Level I.