Structuring your success
The project is aimed at the entire educational community of the network: students, lecturers, former students, or even collaborators; all now have the opportunity to benefit from professional support in launching their project. They will be supported by entrepreneurs, professors and partners guided by a common objective: to structure success, share knowledge and make entrepreneurial vocations a reality!
Companies incubated at the Collège de Paris benefit from the following services:
– Individualized coaching by successful entrepreneurs and our best teachers
– Prestigious residence in the Arche de La Défense
– Contact with experts from the Digital College
– Internationalisation through our representative offices abroad
– Reservation required for access to training rooms, a Fab Lab and a photo / video studio
Provision of trainees, alternates or young graduates to support growth
At its launch, Cameleon already has 5 incubated projects, discover them by clicking here.
Great equipments to develop your ideas
To support this new entrepreneurial dynamic, the Collège de Paris is making available to the Chameleon projects the brand new equipment of its Grande Arche de la Défense campus:
– The photo/video studio: freshly installed, the studio is equipped with two cameras, a green background, a white background, LED projectors and a professional control room.
– The Fab lab: this space dedicated to creativity includes a Surface Hub, a giant and connected Microsoft screen, a 3D printer, computers…
These innovative devices will thus enable incubated companies to have a complete toolbox at their disposal in order to bring real added value to their projects.
To apply for the incubator, contact Ridouan Abagri, Director of Innovation at the Collège de Paris: [email protected]