Resulting from the partnership between the Collège de Paris and Valessentia Institute, the Ms in Project Management has already trained dozens of experts in corporate performance. With this training, you will be armed with the best skills in Lean Management. Whether for experienced managers or young graduates, the Master’s degree welcomes students from different international cultures, through 450 hours of training and 15 months of business practice. It’s a sure-fire way to boost your career or gain first-hand experience among the richest in professional life.
The Ms in Project Management is registered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) under the title Expert of Industrial Performance.
Academic courses: 5 teaching blocks
- Project management
- Lean manufacturing
- Communication and organization of professional projects
These lessons are covered by different levels of learning: white belt, yellow belt, green belt, brown belt.
The first level courses (white belt) are oriented:
- Visual Management
- Implementation of standards
- Implementation of Seven quality tools (6 week period)
The following level courses (orange belt) are oriented:
- VSM (Value Stream Mapping): a descriptive mapping of the flows in the studied process
- Loss elimination site animation
- SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die)
- Worksite animation reorganization of production line or process
- Workstations with ergonomic knowledge of yellow belt level
The following level courses (blue belt) are oriented:
- Implementation of autonomous maintenance
- Performance control operation of installations
- Implementation of suggestion system
- Animation of a pilot experience in flow drawn with the physical organization of the associated flows.
- Pilot progress team animation
- Animation of a site of reduction of variability quality
- Animation of a productivity ergonomy project