ENSMI - National School of Real Estate Management
The values of the School
Pragmatism and professionalism are the key values of the pedagogy of the school.
Pedagogical Innovation: a concrete response to the companies need.
- Promoting practical knowledge
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Practical application of existing knowledge
- Self-confidence and a place in the world of real estate
ENSMI offers its students 100% alternate training, free and paid, recognized and certified by the State. Bachelors, Ms, MBA and PHD offer various specialties to meet the demanding needs of the real estate sector.
- Bachelor Management of Real Estate (Transaction, Promotion or Management course)
- Ms in Real Estate Management and Property Management
- Ms in Management of Real Estate Development and Town Planning
- MBA Global Real Estate Management
- PhD in Real Estate (law course, asset management, economics and management sciences)
The strong points
- The 100% sandwich courses offer allows intensive immersion of students in the field (the student spends 80% of his time in a company).
- The reduced size of the promotions allows a more comfortable and personalized learning.
- Teachers, highly qualified professionals, practice in leading companies and are recognized for their pedagogy.
- Through its innovative involvement in professional research, ENSMI stands out in the highly dynamic real estate sector.
- International openness offers students the opportunity for a career advancement.
- The School has a network of partners in constant development.
- Thanks to its active student union, it is open to the associative and student world.
- It is the first school of real estate to propose an MBA and a PHD in real estate, to have a research center in real estate and its own foundation (educational goal).
8 terrasse Bellini