Programmes of French excellence (training in French)
Ms in food and beverage management
Training in French
The Ms in food and beverage management is an international management program specialized in the fields of gastronomy and oenology. It is proposed by the Collège de Paris group, of which Elfe is a founding member.
The training was designed with the support of the best professionals from the most prestigious Parisian houses. It combines managerial lessons applied to practical workshops that provide a sensory experience of the wine and table business.
Each year, the promotion’s back to school day takes place in a Parisian palace in the presence of the President of the Collège de Paris, Olivier de Lagarde. A weekend of integration in Champagne and a study trip in the Bordeaux region complete the training.
Teaching Unit 1 – Management
Procurement / Procurement Management
Unité d’Enseignement 2 – Marketing Food & Wine
Marketing of wines and spirits
Marketing of gastronomy
Teaching Unit 3 – Communication
Gastronomy and communication
Communication of wine and champagne
Gastronomy / wine merchandising
Teaching Unit 4 – Luxury
The luxury brand: wine and gastronomy
Value in Luxury
The strategy of distribution in luxury
Geopolitics of luxury
High-end and large distribution
Teaching Unit 5 – Company
Sustainable Development and CRS
Customer Relationship Management
Trends and innovations
Teaching Unit 6 – Experiment
Study trip in Champagne
Study trip in the Bordelais
Internship or alternation
Workshop examples: Tasting techniques • Molecular cuisine • Introduction to culinary design • The macaroon: design and manufacture • The Rungis market: Europe’s leading food market • Coffee: creation of an assembly with a coffeeologist • Chocolate : Visit of Maison Pierre Hermé • Profession of the sommelier: discovery and understanding • Wines of the New World • Language of wine • Luxury and gastronomy: the art of Maison Fauchon
• Have a Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Certified Level II or experience in the wine / spirits / gastronomy sector, allowing validation of prior learning.
• Application form: CV, cover letter, letter of recommendation, copy of the last diploma obtained.
• Customized interviews for eligible candidates [automatic eligibility for the students of our Bachelor of Luxury Marketing].
• Discovery: return to a Palace and weekend of integration in Champagne
• Core curriculum 1
• Core curriculum 2 including study trip in the Bordeaux region
• Internship in company and defense of the professional project
The students prepare a triple certification:
• Title recognized by the State “Manager of the Operational Unit” (Gastronomy and Oenology Course) registered at the RNCP at Level I by decree of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of 9 August 2014 issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
• The MS “Management of Gastronomy and Oenology” accredited by the international organization Eduniversal (www.eduniversal-ranking.com)
• The certificate of establishment “Manager of Vine and Wine” issued by the College of Paris.
5 GOOD REASONS
Ms in food and beverage management
The only training that combines managerial and practical training in the fields of oenology and gastronomy.
Immersion in the highlights of the sector: return to a Parisian palace, weekend in Champagne, study tour in a wine-growing region, company visits.
Basic courses in marketing and management with a faculty composed of professionals from the sector.
Practical expertise with workshops, unique discoveries in the field.
A program allowing to construct his professional project around a learning of the fundamentals, a specialization, then a training course in company.