Ms in Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
The tourism and hospitality fields have undergone a revolution in recent years: the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality is dedicated to these new challenges. Digital, innovation and international are at the heart of the training program.
The program is punctuated by special activities in order to get a practical experience of the business: intake in a Parisian palace, seminar in an innovative touristic place, study trip to Asia, America or Africa entirely organized by students, creative contest, company visit every month…
In this sector of employment, integration is guaranteed for mobile, bilingual candidates with solid experience. This is why the training, offered in English and in French, takes place on an alternating rhythm allowing each one to carry out an internship or a student job at the same time. It includes an internship abroad.
Join the Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality: the new worlds of tourism and hospitality are yours!
EU 1 – Digital
UE 2 – Hotels
Management of establishments
Development of hotel activities
Law and economy of the industry
UE 3 – Tourism
Travel and luxury tourism
Catering and gastronomy
Tourism law and economics
UE 4 – Marketing
UE 5 – Company
Sustainable development and CSR
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
UE 6 – Experiment
Study tourist trip
Innovation and business creation competition
Study trip outside Europe
- Academic level required: License, Bachelor, Level II Certified Title
- Application file: CV, application letter, letter of recommendation, copy of the last diploma
- Personalized interviews for eligible candidates (automatic eligibility for students of our Bachelor in Luxury Marketing).
- Intake in a Parisian palace, study trip
- Innovation and entrepreneurship competition, study trip outside Europe organized by students
- Professional thesis, gala and graduation
• Title state-recognized “Manager of the Operational Unit” (Digital management of tourism and hospitality) recorded in RNCP, Level I, by order of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of 9 August 2014, issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
Please contact us.
5 good reasons to follow our Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
At least six months of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality industry.
At least one professional experience abroad.
3A year of complete professional training in the tourism and hospitality industry.
French / English bilingual curriculum and at least B1 level in a third language.
Professional certification in management recognized by the State at Level I.