MBA Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
The tourism and hospitality fields have undergone a revolution in recent years: the MBA Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality is dedicated to these new challenges. Digital, innovation and international development are the core of our training program.
The program is punctuated by special activities in order to get a practical experience of the business: intake in a Parisian palace, seminar in an innovative touristic place, study trip to Asia, America or Africa entirely organized by students, creative contest, company visit every month…
In this highly employable industry, integration is guaranteed for mobile, bilingual and experienced applicants. This is why the training is based on a part-time rhythm, allowing each student to do an internship or find a student job simultaneously with their training. It includes an internship abroad.
Join the MBA Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality: the new worlds of tourism and hospitality are yours!
Programme sneak peek
Study Unit 1 – Management: digital strategy, e-reputation, crisis communication, geopolitics…
Study Unit 2 – Project: fundamentals, financial analysis, business plan…
Study Unitt 3 – Sales and negociation: sales strategy, personal development, IT programming and reservation system…
Study Unit 4 – Tourism: overview, territorial promotion strategy, typology…
Study Unit 5 – Hotels: industry players, rating, trends and innovation…
Study Unit 6 – Experiment: study trip, digital week contest, professional thesis…
Study Unit 1 – Digital: e-business, design thinking, customer experience…
Study Unit 2 – Development: yield management, data science…
Study Unit 3 – Enterprise: social responsability, intercultural management, company visits…
Study Unit 4 – Tourism: luxury travel and tourism, land use planning, ethics…
Study Unit 5 – Hotels: turnover growth and profits, asset management, development of hotel activitites…
Study Unit 6 – Experiment: study trip, business creation competition, profesional thesis…
Have a look at the programme
- Academic level required: License, Bachelor, Level II Certified Title
- Application file: CV, application letter, letter of recommendation, copy of the last diploma
- Personalized interviews for eligible candidates (automatic eligibility for students of our Bachelor in Luxury Marketing).
- Intake in a Parisian palace, study trip
- Innovation and entrepreneurship competition, study trip outside Europe organized by students
- Professional thesis, gala and graduation
• Title state-recognized “Manager of the Operational Unit” (Digital management of tourism and hospitality) recorded in RNCP, Level I, by order of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of 9 August 2014, issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
5 good reasons to follow our Ms Digital Management of Tourism and Hospitality
At least six months of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality industry.
At least one professional experience abroad.
3A year of complete professional training in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Curriculum taught in English
Professional certification in management recognized by the State at Level I.