Ms Culinary Arts
The culinary art is part of the French know-how. Throughout the ages, France has always been famous for its great chefs and their legendary technicality.
During one year, we offer the opportunity to dive into the heart of this French culture. Discover our campus of Bourges, a rich cultural city located in the historic province of Berry.
This land of gastronomic and oenological excellence is located in the heart of Centre Val de Loire, right in the middle of France.
With a great diversity of wines & cheeses in particular, it’s in this region that many renowned culinary specialities were born.
There, you will be able to follow French courses adapted to your level, learn our culinary techniques and the French management in the field of gastronomy, as close as possible to the experts of the sector.
- Duration : 1 year, 2 semesters
- Academic level required : 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies
- Intake : September & February
French excellence program in the heart of Centre Val de Loire region run by Elfe, our French language, culture & civilization school.
- Culinary Techniques
- French Gastronomy
- Food and Wine pairing
- Pastry shop
- Health and safety
- Gastronomy management
- Organic products
- French as a foreign language
- Internship (French level required : B2 )
International students - ADMISSION CHECKLIST
• Passport copy front and last page
• SOP (Statement of Purpose)
• Passport size photo
• Work experience (if any)
• Scanned copy of application form (dully filled and signed)
• Additional certificates (if any)
• Marksheets, transcripts, consolidated, provisional and degree certificates for all levels viz school, high school, bachelors
• English level required: (IELTS (5.5) TOEFL(70), TOEIC (750)
• Training in English
• Students are legally allowed to work 20 hours a week.
• Accomodation: government benefits (CAF)
After study job opportunities
• Production manager in catering
• Head of restaurant
• Restaurant manager
• Restaurant owner