Management / Human Resources
Ms Management of human resources
Training only available in French.
1st year Common Core
- Company Policy
- Ethics & corporate culture
- Business strategy
- Strategic marketing
- Project management
- Intercultural management
- Human resources
- Social right
- Control management
- Legal environment of business
- Web writing
- International business
2nd year Specialization
Human Resources Policy
- HR Policy and Strategies
- GPEC Strategies
- HR Culture business
- HR strategy communication
Human Resource Management
- GPEC depth
- CSR Applied HR
- Management of future flow requirements
- Management of social conflicts
- Change Management
- Processes and specifications recruitment expenses
- Engineering Training
- Systemic mobilities
- Institutional Relations
- Prevention and psychosocial risks
- Legal monitoring
- Comprehensive labor law
- Administrative and financial management HR
- Social budgets
- Control management
- Social report
- Prospective HR
- Development of intercultural
- Management of e-HR processes
- Semi-annual partial
- Dissertation: folder + defense
- Human Ressources Director
- Head of Career Management
- Training Manager
- Social Relations Development Manager
• Told a validated Bac + 3 qualification (3 years of post-secondary studies) (DEES, Licence III…).
• Study of candidate application.
• Tests and one-to-one interviews.
• Beginning of classes: October.
• Duration of training: two years.
• Number of students: about 20.
• Initial training/sandwich course/long training period.
Certified qualification of level II in the National Directory of Professional Certification.(RNCP) at Level I : « Manager in Human Resources » by decree of 10 August 2012 published in the Official Journal of 22 August 2012, delivered by Savoie Décision.
4 good reasons
for applying the Ms Management of human resources
Teaching centred around development of an analytical and decision-making approach
The understanding of the function overall: political and strategic aspect, corporate management and sustainable added value of HR
Learning through the analysis of specific cases of the company
The possibility to continue your training course with a sandwich option