Management / Human Resources
Bachelor Management consultancy
Training only available in French.
All specializations Bachelor 3 are preceded by two years of general Bachelor 1 and 2 Business School. There are two options to choose for the 2nd year: “Customer Relations and Marketing” or “Human Resources and Management of Activities”. According to his level of education, the student may directly access the Bachelor 2 or 3.
- General business policy
- Intercultural management
- Moral Professional Practice
- Strategic and Operational Management
- The different strategies
- The organization and its environment
- Management of SMEs – priorities
- Business management
- Financial investment management and treasury
- Human Resource Management
- Action plan and dashboards
- The SME management tools
- Marketing / Communications
- Human ressources
- Entrepreneurship contest
- Tutored projects
- Semi-annual partial
- Dissertation: Folder + Defense
- Financial and Administrative Manager
- Profit Centre Manager
- Agency manager
• Post-secondary studies , Post Bac+ 1 or post Bac + 2.
• Study of application.
• Tests and one-to-one interviews.
• Start of classes: October.
• Duration of training: one year.
• Number of students: about 20.
• Initial training/sandwich/longer training period.
Programme operated by
5 good reasons
for applying Bachelor Management consultancy :
Learning through the analysis of specific cases of the company
Rotation between classes, conferences, e-training, team work favouring independence and responsibility
Teaching given by specialists in the management of of SMEs, TIC and e-business
The obtaining of a Bachelor diploma in Management consultancy certified by the State
The possibility of doing your training as a sandwich course