Management / Human Resources
Bachelor Human Resources Assistant
Training only available in French.
All specializations Bachelor 3 are preceded by two years of general Bachelor 1 and 2 Business School. There are two options to choose for the 2nd year: “Customer Relations and Marketing” or “Human Resources and Management of Activities”. According to his level of education, the student may directly access the Bachelor 2 or 3.
- Business Management
- General business policy
- Intercultural management
- Moral Professional Practice
Human Resource Management
- Remuneration policy
- Action plan and dashboards
- Labour law
- Personnel Administration
- Social report
- Social regulation and social dialogue
- Entrepreneurship contest
- Tutored projects
- Semi-annual partial
- Dissertation: Folder + Defense
- Responsible for social affairs
- Social Pole Head
- Employee payroll services
• Post-secondary studies (Bac+2) , Post Bac+ 1 or post Bac + 2.
• Study of application.
• Tests and one-to-one interviews.
• Start of classes: October.
• Duration of training: one year.
• Number of students: about 20.
• Initial training/sandwich/longer training period.
Certified qualification of level II in the National Directory of Professional Certification.
5 good reasons
for applying the Bachelor Human Resources Assistant
Learning through the analysis of specific cases of the company
Rotation between classes, conferences, e-training, work as a group favoring independence and responsibility
Teaching given by specialists in the management of SMEs, TIC and e-business
the obtaining of a European Diploma in Higher Education as a Human Resources Assistant
The possibility of following tour training as a sandwich option