International programmes (training in English)
Ms in International Marketing
100% in English
The Ms in International Marketing is part of the international programs offered by Ascencia Business School, with a training entirely in English.
A perfect programme to consider an international career. With a training entirely in English, specialise in international trade, with the opportunity, through the different options we offer, to acquire notions in the fields of luxury, fashion and gastronomy.
Accompanying our students all along their curriculum is a priority for the Collège de Paris. Our highly trained teams will build a course structure which is best suited for each participant and that will assure the students’ access to the professional world. Job offers, internships, sandwich courses: the Collège de Paris works closely with our partners so all our participants can benefit from the best that each profession can bring.
We also give students from abroad assistance with administrative issues: residence papers, visas, health cover, banking and insurance, as well as helping them with their accommodation, whether in families, in private apartments or in University halls of residence.
- International development
- Marketing and Communication for the luxury sector
- Human Resources
- Business law
- Foreign Languages: French and Chinese
- Professional training: International Marketing
+ STUDY TRIPS: Milan / London / Bordeaux / Champagne
- Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies
- English level required: IELTS (5.5), TOEFL (70), TOEIC (750)
- Duration of training: one year, starting in February 2017
- Number of students: about 20
- Part-time training / Summer internship
Certified qualification of level I in the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP)