International programmes (training in English)
Ms in Food and Beverage Management
The Ms in Food and Beverage Management is part of international programs offered by the College of Paris, with a training entirely in English.
• International development
• Marketing and Communication for the luxury sector
• Human Resources
• Business Law
• Foreign Languages: French and Chinese
• Professional training in international marketing
• History of Wine and Wines of the New World
• Supply Management in Food & Beverage
• WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust) Exam – level II
+ STUDY TRIPS: Milan / London / Bordeaux / Champagne
• Academic level required: 240 ECTS credits or 4 years of university studies
• English level required: IELTS (5.5), TOEFL (70), TOEIC (750)
• Start of classes: October.
• Duration of training: two semesters.
State certified degree: « Operational Unit Manager »