International programmes (training in English)
Bachelor’s degree in International Marketing
The Bachelor’s degree in International Marketing is part of the international programs offered by Ascencia Business School, with a training entirely in English.
This degree in English will allow you to understand the international markets: demand, products, cultural adaptation… Learning about all these essential subjects will allow you to open yourself to positions abroad.
Accompanying our students all along their curriculum is a priority for the Collège de Paris. Our highly trained teams will build a course structure which is best suited for each participant and that will assure the students’ access to the professional world. Job offers, internships, sandwich courses: the Collège de Paris works closely with our partners so all our participants can benefit from the best that each profession can bring.
We also give students from abroad assistance with administrative issues: residence papers, visas, health cover, banking and insurance, as well as helping them with their accommodation, whether in families, in private apartments or in University halls of residence.
- Study Unit 1 Management
- Study Unit 2 Enterprise
- Study Unit 3 International marketing
- Study Unit 4 Commercial Development
- Study Unit 5 Human Resources
- Study Unit 6 Business Law
- Study Unit 7 Marketing and communication
- Study Unit 8 Foreign Languages: French and Chinese
- Study Unit 9 Professional training: International Marketing :
• Academic level required: 120 ECTS credits or 2 years of University studies
• English level required: IELTS (5.5), TOEFL (70), TOEIC (750)
• Start of classes: October.
• Duration of training: two semesters.
State certified degree: « Manager in Marketing and Commercial Development »
5 good reasons
for applying the Bachelor's degree in International marketing:
Training to become an executive speaking four languages with commercial skills with an international approach
Rotation between classes, conferences, e-training, work as a team favouring independence and responsibility
Coaching for insertion, creation of a portfolio of skills and a start-up
The obtaining of the State certified degree: « Manager in Marketing and Commercial Development »
Assistance for students from abroad with administrative issues