Commerce / Marketing
Bachelor Luxury Marketing
Training only available in French.
All specializations Bachelor 3 are preceded by two years of general Bachelor 1 and 2 Business School. There are two options to choose for the 2nd year: “Customer Relations and Marketing” or “Human Resources and Management of Activities”. According to his level of education, the student may directly access the Bachelor 2 or 3.
- General management
- General business policy
- Intercultural management
- Moral Professional Practice
- Marketing : operational, specific, informational and strategic
- Luxury Communication
- Image management
- Identity and Branding
- Issues and actors of luxury in France and in the world
- Markets and luxury goods in France and in the world
- Entrepreneurship contest
- Tutored projects
- Semi-annual partial
- Dissertation: Folder + Defense
- Assistant product manager
- Sales manager
- Marketing manager
- Community manager
- Business events planner
The Bachelor Luxury Marketing of the College of Paris is in the best ranking in training to luxury businesses.
Program delivered on the Paris La Défense site.
• Post-secondary studies (Bac+2) , Post Bac+ 1 or post Bac + 2.
• Study of application.
• Tests and one-to-one interviews.
• Start of classes: October.
• Duration of training: one year.
• Number of students: about 20.
• Initial training/sandwich/longer training period.
Title RNCP Level II – Business Development and Marketing Manager [Course "Marketing of Luxury"] Certification recorded in the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by order of 29 July 2014 published in the Official Journal of August 9, 2014, issued by the Association for the College of Paris.
5 good reasons to join the Bachelor Marketing of Luxury:
The best way to integrate MS Management of Luxury and Fashion or MS Food & Wine of the College of Paris, both listed among the ten best in their specialty.
The guarantee of a recognized state certification to Level II after the Bachelor program.
The assurance of a true professional with significant experience in companies of the luxury and fashion sectors.
The possibility of free and paid training for all students taking the Bachelor Luxury Management professional contract.
A dual creative and managerial approach through a partnership between L’Ecole Conte and Ascencia Business School.